Australasian Appliance Forum

GW609 (NZ) Error 39

Posts from Australia, New Zealand and that continent in general

Moderators: r600a, johnmac11, Jackal, Del, Dave_Conway, don, iadom, Penguin45, Dales-Electronic, dquinn, bigsmokepiker

Buy spare parts for washing machines

“Washing
Buy washing machine spare parts in our store for all major washing machine makes and models including many low cost compatible spares or contact us and we will find the parts you need for you
Pay

• Advertisement

GW609 (NZ) Error 39

Postby toxaq » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Hi all,

This washing machine (GW609NZ) is filling up during the wash cycle and then erroring with code 39. The manual talks of the pressure tube being obstructed. I've detached it at both ends and blown through it with no changes. It isn't kinked for any of its length (assuming it is the clear tube which runs from the top control board down to the bottom of the tub). If I continue the cycle, the machine will overflow if not stopped manually first.

The attachment on the side of the tub to which the tube attaches doesn't look the cleanest. I'm wondering of the problem might be there but I'm not exactly sure how to access it.

Error lamps (L->R)00100111 which I've interpreted as 39.

Any suggestions on where to look next or what I've overlooked would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Scott.
toxaq
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

Advertisement

Oven & cooker door hinges

Buy oven door hinges for built in ovens and cookers online
If the door on your built in oven or cooker isn’t closing properly it’s almost certain that the door hinges will need to be replaced. Find replacement door hinges in our store for all major brands including Belling, Bosch, Beko, Lamona, Diplomat and many more

• Advertisement

Fridge & freezer thermostats

“Thermostats
You can buy replacement thermostats in our store here to fit all popular makes including thermostats for built in and integrated models from Diplomat, Lamona, Beko, Hotpoint, Bosch and many more

Return to Australasian Appliance Forum