UK Whitegoods Domestic Appliance Help & Support Forums

Buying Advice

Best Fridge Freezer in black under £500 ?

Get advice from repairers, independent repairers and other users on which appliances like washing machines, cookers, ovens etc. are the best and the best to buy for your needs

Spare parts for all domestic appliances

Get spare parts including accessories and filters for your kitchen appliances in our store for all major makes and models including many low cost spares or contact us and we will find the parts for you

by hifibloke » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Can anyone recommend me Fridge Freezer in black under £500 ?
60cm (W)max and best place to buy if possible .

so far on my list:

Beko CDA653FB

Hotpoint FF200LK

Thank you.
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

Need new oven shelves or trays?

Buy oven shelves and trays for built in ovens and cookers online
Should you need an extra shelf, a new shelf or a new grill pan for your built in oven or cooker you can find replacement shelves and grill pans in our store for all major brands including Belling, Bosch, Beko, Lamona, Diplomat and many more with many low cost compatible shelves and pans available

by don » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:39 am

Not a great deal made in black as yet as it`s a low volume seller . Probably the best out there at the moment which isn`t on you list :wink: is the Bosch KGH34X50 which you can get for about the budget you mention. My next choice from the list would be the Hotpoint.

If you are after a price only transaction then the internet. If on the otherhand you prefer to have the advice and back up prior, during and after the sale then an independant retailer is the better option.

HTH :)

Please keep your questions to the forums, emails and private messages will not be answered.
Appliance Forum Moderator
Appliance Forum Moderator

Cooker hood carbon filters

Did you know that carbon and replaceable grease filters should be replaced every six months or, approximately sixty hours of use or they are ineffective and degrade performance? You can buy replacement carbon cooker hood filters including many cheap compatible hood filters in our store here to fit all major cooker hood makes

Return to Buying Advice