Buying Advice

Beko washing machines

Get advice from repairers, independent repairers and other users on which appliances like washing machines, cookers, ovens etc. are the best and the best to buy for your needs

Moderators: r600a, johnmac11, eastlmark, Jackal, Del, Dave_Conway, don, iadom, Penguin45, Dales-Electronic, dquinn

Buy spare parts for washing machines

“Washing
Buy washing machine spare parts in our store for all major washing machine makes and models including many low cost compatible spares or contact us and we will find the parts you need for you
Pay

• Advertisement

Beko washing machines

Postby swheeler » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:52 pm

Hi, I have just £250 to buy a new washing machine and have seen a Beko 6355W on the Currys website for £199 in the sale. It has a 1500 spin speed and an average review of 8.7 out of 10. The only complaints seem to be noisy on the spin and wash times a bit long. Any thoughts on this make/model?

Thanks.
Sarah
swheeler
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

Advertisement

Fault Code App

All the fault codes that we know right on your iOS or Android phone or tablet
Get the iOS version here
Get the Android version here

Re: Beko washing machines

Postby don » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi Sarah

I would rather pay another £49 and get this Bosch it will outlast the Beko and have a two year guarantee.
don
Appliance Forum Moderator
Appliance Forum Moderator

Re: Beko washing machines

Postby swheeler » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Thanks Don, I would too, but even £250 is pushing it and I may have to live on cereal for a week! :rolls:
swheeler
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

• Advertisement

Washing machine door seals

A washing machine door seal or gasket, an important part in your washing machine
If need a new door seal for your washing machine you can buy a replacement seal in our store here for all major washing machine brands with many low cost compatible seals available and many other washing machine spare parts. And for more detailed advice on how to replace a washing machine door gasket please see our fitting instructions here

Return to Buying Advice