Moderators: r600a, johnmac11, eastlmark, Jackal, Del, Dave_Conway, don, iadom, Penguin45, Dales-Electronic, dquinn
Spare parts for appliances from UK Whitegoods
Looking for help and advice please.
I have had a Diplomat Fan Oven APD 3101 for a few years and suddenly the oven has stopped heating up.
The symptoms are the following:
1. The thermostat light shows up and never goes out.
2. The oven remains cold.
3. There appears to be a film of some sort of substance covering the inside of the oven when you switch it on and anything that is in the oven at the time.
4. The grill appears still to be working.
Thanks in advance.
- Whitegoods Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:00 am
Yeah an easy one that is and it's an ADP3101.
Dave will sort that in the morning easily for you and, from memory, the element is about £26-27 plus VAT and postage.
- Appliance Forum Administrator
- Posts: 21624
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:00 am
- Location: Scotland
Return to Cooker And Oven Forum
- Diplomat fan oven ADP 3101-oven stopped heating
by Christophe13 » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:25 pm
- 3 Replies
- 1352 Views
- Last post by Bryan
Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:17 pm
- Diplomat ADP 3101 oven will not heat up
by karlcavanagh » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:52 pm
- 1 Replies
- 1003 Views
- Last post by Dave_Conway
Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:50 pm
- Who is the manufacturer of the Diplomat ADP 3101 oven
by jowers1978 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:28 am
- 2 Replies
- 909 Views
- Last post by NWAR
Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:45 pm
- Diplomat ADP 3101 Fan Not Working
by jowers1978 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:26 am
- 5 Replies
- 1159 Views
- Last post by Penguin45
Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:27 pm
- Diplomat ADP 3101 cutting out...
by SHG111 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:22 pm
- 2 Replies
- 1147 Views
- Last post by SHG111
Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:33 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests