Moderators: r600a, johnmac11, eastlmark, Jackal, Del, Dave_Conway, don, iadom, Penguin45, Dales-Electronic, dquinn
Spare parts for cookers and built in ovens
I have an Indesit FM 20 K.C IX GB (S/N 305210161 032891 40000) oven that has, on the door, its inner glass glued to the door frame... This glue is starting to perish, so I am trying to find a suitable sealant/glue with which to reattach the glass. Alternatively if I can source a repalcement part that may be an option?
Any advice on what type of glue/replacement part etc (and where I can get it) would be much apprecaited.
- Whitegoods Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:00 am
Oven not heating?
Dave Conway will be able to supply you a tube of black hi-temp silicone when he's back in the office on Monday.
Which bit of "Unplug it" is causing the problem?
Stop eMailing me. This is a perfectly good forum - use it!
- Appliance Forum Moderator
- Posts: 20159
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:00 am
- Location: Soviet Republic of Yorkshire
If you give us a ring on 01392 467889, we keep the glue in stock, ask for Jess and she will oblige.
- Appliance Forum Administrator
- Posts: 12829
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:00 am
- Location: Exeter
Oven & cooker door hinges
Return to Cooker And Oven Forum
- Smeg UK80MFX cooker-fan element replaced-only reaches 180c
by dazzawazza » Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:21 pm
- 9 Replies
- 1651 Views
- Last post by dazzawazza
Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:41 pm
- Canon cooker glass shattered!
by Nath911t » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:11 pm
- 4 Replies
- 1240 Views
- Last post by cessna
Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:32 pm
- Bosch Cooker Glass top of hob unstuck
by johndaft » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:58 am
- 3 Replies
- 671 Views
- Last post by johndaft
Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:10 pm
- CARRON corden bleu Five de luxe, Gas cooker - door glass
by partly_dave » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:49 pm
- 1 Replies
- 874 Views
- Last post by cockney steve
Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:32 pm
- Bosch cooker hood glass cover for halogen lamps needed.
by Tops » Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 am
- 3 Replies
- 1068 Views
- Last post by malcolmslinger
Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:09 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests