Dishwasher Help Forum

CURRYS ESSENTIALS DISHWASHER - CDW60W10

Forum to get help and advice on any dishwasher problems that you may have for full size, slimline dishwashers. For dishwasher spares click here

Moderators: Jackal, Del, Dave_Conway, don, iadom, Penguin45, r600a, johnmac11, eastlmark, Dales-Electronic

Buy spare parts for dishwashers

Dishwasher spare parts available to buy in our online store
Get dishwasher spare parts in our store and much more for all major makes and models including many low cost compatible spares or contact us and we will find the parts for you
Pay

• Advertisement

CURRYS ESSENTIALS DISHWASHER - CDW60W10

Postby MCGONIS » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:37 pm

My mum and dads HOMARK dishwasher finally stopped working after 18 years. Only cost them £150 as part of an ex-display kitchen sale from B&Q DIY. I have bought them this Currys/Dixons own brand and it came on Thursday. It looks like my Indisit IDL500 and the instructions manual, with the photographs appear identical to my IDL500. But when I open the door to theirs, it seems really flimsy and it says MADE IN CHINA on the rating plate. Does anyone know anything about this model at all? It cost £160 delivered, so not that expensive. I said to them that it must be an Indesit with a different badge but this MADE IN CHINA thing is making me think otherwise!

Cheers.
MCGONIS
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

Advertisement

Re: CURRYS ESSENTIALS DISHWASHER - CDW60W10

Postby gandh1 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:30 am

you will be proud to know you have bought another haier touched machine.

thank you for keeping the chinese, and souless currys and argos in business, as always your local independant repair shop will be more than happy to help you repair it when it goes wrong. just dont complain to them when you find out how much parts are :)
gandh1
Appliance Veteran
Appliance Veteran

Re: CURRYS ESSENTIALS DISHWASHER - CDW60W10

Postby MCGONIS » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Well just to update on this appliance. Is six months old now and everything seems fine with it. I will post back in a few months with an update on it's reliability.
MCGONIS
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

• Advertisement

Before you post it… search it!

Use the search function before you post!

Please, before you post and ask something that has been asked before (often many times) please use the search facilities available.

Here you can search the forums only, including trade forums with permissions

Here you can search the entire site including all articles, public forums and online store

Return to Dishwasher Help Forum