Fridge And Freezer Forum

Beko ap930 no ice, no water!! Help!!

Use this forum for help and advice for fridges, freezers and fridge freezers. For fridge and freezer spares please click here

Moderators: Del, Dave_Conway, don, iadom, Penguin45, r600a, johnmac11, eastlmark, Dales-Electronic, dquinn

Spare parts for fridge freezers

“Fridge,
Get spare parts for your fridge, freezer or fridge freezer in our store and many more parts for all major makes and models including many low cost spares and water filters or contact us and we will find the parts for you
Pay

• Advertisement

Beko ap930 no ice, no water!! Help!!

Postby pitch182 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:07 pm

I have a beko ap930 fridge freezer, the problem i have is it makes no ice and no water comes out the dispenser when selected. I was receiving an error code E8 i think which was the ice cube tray sensor, i repanced this and the fault cleared. Still no ice... ive made sure the heater switch is is the on position, ive also tried to thaw out the freezer side incase of any blockages due to ice build up. I have also taken the white tube that runs from the bottom of the fridge on the outside to the top out and inserted it into a glass and pressed the dispenser whilst in water mode, to see if water passes through, which it doesnt, i can hear the pump at the bottom running whilst i do this. I am also certain there is no block in the tube on the outside as ive removed it and it passes air freely...phew!! Any help would be much appreciated as the reason i bought it was for ice!!! (no warrenty)
pitch182
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

Advertisement

Fridge & freezer door hinges

Door hinges for most fridges and freezers including built in and integrated from popular makes like Hoover, Zanussi, Smeg, Diplomat, Hygena and many more
You can buy replacement door hinges in our store here to fit all popular makes including Ingol, Hettich and other hinges for built in and integrated models from Diplomat, Lamona, Beko, Hotpoint, Bosch and many more

Re: Beko ap930 no ice, no water!! Help!!

Postby don » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:48 am

Hi

Duplicate thread deleted :wink: best to keep it to one thread as it causes less confusion.

Most engineers take the weekend off, so I would check back over the next day or so for replies.

Don :)
don
Appliance Forum Moderator
Appliance Forum Moderator

• Advertisement

Return to Fridge And Freezer Forum