Vacuum Cleaner Help Forum

Dyson DC07

All about floor cleaners, vacuum cleaners, polishers etc. for all leading brands, Miele, Dyson, Hoover, Sebo, Electrolux, Numatic and all others. For vacuum cleaner spares, bags etc. click here

Moderators: Jackal, Del, Dave_Conway, don, iadom, Penguin45, r600a, johnmac11, Dales-Electronic, dquinn

Spare parts for vacuum cleaners

“Spare
Get spare parts including bags and filters for your vac in our store and many more parts for all major makes and models including many low cost spares or contact us and we will find the parts for you
Pay

• Advertisement

Dyson DC07

Postby LizzieM » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:07 pm

My DC07 is not sucking correctly. It sucks brilliantly through the hose but is very poot through the base. I have looked at the small hose linkng the base to the junction for the main hose and cannot see any holes. Is there anything else could be causing the problem? It has recen;t had the motor and the clutch replaced.

Thanks,

Lizzie
LizzieM
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

Advertisement

Find an reputable appliance engineer for washing machine repairs, dishwasher repairs, fridge repair, freezer repairs, cooker repairs, oven repairs, hob repairs, fridge freezer repairs, washer dryer repairs, tumble dryer repairs

Re: Dyson DC07

Postby SWERV » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:31 pm

First port of call is to establish if the brush roller is rotating? if it is, check for any blockages that may be apparent and ensure that the filter is clean.If that doesn't cure the problem, you may need to replace the cyclone top.
Hope that helps.
Merv
SWERV
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Dyson DC07

Postby LizzieM » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:19 pm

Thanks very much! Of course I missed the obvious - the brush is not turning so I have returned it to where it was repaired where he admitted all he had done was turn it on and make sure it was going. Thanks - it's back in their hands now.

Lizzie
LizzieM
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

• Advertisement

Return to Vacuum Cleaner Help Forum