Moderators: r600a, johnmac11, eastlmark, Jackal, Del, Dave_Conway, don, iadom, Penguin45, Dales-Electronic
Buy spare parts for dishwashers
I have a 2 year old Hotpoint SDW 60 dishwasher that has just stopped working.
It tries to start the cycle then the pre wash light flashes and it stops.
Can anyone tell me what this error indicator light, which is 5 from the left means.
Hope someone can help.
- Whitegoods Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:00 am
I think you'll find that the thermistor (temperature control) circuit has gone faulty. As the thermistor is integral with the PCB, you'll need to replace both as an assembly.
P/no is C00110348 - an email to email@example.com
for prices and ordering.
Power off if investigating.
Which bit of "Unplug it" is causing the problem?
Stop eMailing me. This is a perfectly good forum - use it!
- Appliance Forum Moderator
- Posts: 20159
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:00 am
- Location: Soviet Republic of Yorkshire
Dishwasher not draining?
Return to Dishwasher Help Forum
- Indesit IDL40 Error Light 2 (Wash)
by dylanoldspot » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:33 pm
- 2 Replies
- 1838 Views
- Last post by dylanoldspot
Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:15 pm
- Hotpoint DC27P Wash light Error code
by Firestarter » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:30 pm
- 4 Replies
- 1136 Views
- Last post by wss1976
Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:49 am
- low salt indicator light "stuck" on
by davek » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:01 pm
- 2 Replies
- 1341 Views
- Last post by johnmac11
Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:05 pm
- After adding salt the light indicator remains lit.
by Michael272727 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:40 pm
- 1 Replies
- 937 Views
- Last post by gegsy
Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:20 pm
- Indesit DI67 fault Pre Wash Cycle indicator Flashing
by David Owens » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:29 pm
- 27 Replies
- 10016 Views
- Last post by Ewan123
Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:01 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 46 guests