Moderators: r600a, johnmac11, eastlmark, Jackal, Del, Dave_Conway, don, iadom, Penguin45, Dales-Electronic, dquinn
Spare parts for appliances from UK Whitegoods
Please can someone give me some advice.
My hoover 1100 saver washing machine model H110M , recently stopped part way through the routine spin cycle. Thinking that the belt had snapped I removed the back to check all seem in order so I tried it again.
Washer tries to fill but drum fails to turn and cycle hangs...
Any thoughts other than the motor ???
I would appreciate any advice before the washing starts to mount...
- Whitegoods Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:00 am
You've checked the BRUSHES
Dry joint on PCB is possible, as is PCB failure.
Power off before going in please.
Which bit of "Unplug it" is causing the problem?
Stop eMailing me. This is a perfectly good forum - use it!
- Appliance Forum Moderator
- Posts: 20159
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:00 am
- Location: Soviet Republic of Yorkshire
Return to Washing Machine Help Forum
- Hoover WA110 Noisy when on spin cycle
by mrashton » Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:56 pm
- 4 Replies
- 1315 Views
- Last post by mrashton
Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:44 am
- Hoover HW160M not entering spin cycle
by daz27 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:23 am
- 9 Replies
- 1468 Views
- Last post by daz27
Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:41 pm
- Servis washer M3024 Spin Cycle, wont speed up
by jimyorks » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:08 pm
- 6 Replies
- 1195 Views
- Last post by clivejameson
Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:50 pm
- Hoover SE230 washing machine won't move on to spin cycle
by davegs » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:36 pm
- 4 Replies
- 725 Views
- Last post by davegs
Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:52 pm
- Hoover H130E Washer - Cycle Non-Operation
by MalcC » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:10 pm
- 8 Replies
- 1262 Views
- Last post by MalcC
Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:20 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 52 guests