Moderators: r600a, johnmac11, eastlmark, Jackal, Del, Dave_Conway, don, iadom, Penguin45, Dales-Electronic
Buy spare parts for dishwashers
I won't if anyone can help. My dishwasher door will not close correctly. If the washer is turned on ready for a wash it will begin regardless of whether the washer door is shut or closed. I think there is an issue with a loop of wire (Possibley a latch) which is supposed to entered a opening in the door. For some reason this doesn't work. Any clues or how I could remindy it?
- Appliance Forum User
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:00 am
Do you need your dishwasher repaired?
going by what u are saying here it sounds as if the lock has jammed in the locked position while ur door was open?
looks like a new door interlock needed.
yes madam! the spares are free also....
- Appliance Forum Valued Contributor
- Posts: 684
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:00 am
The part you require is a C00195887, not very expensive. An e-mail to email@example.com
should get you price and delivery details.
You wont find anything 'similar' that will fit, you need the exact part.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
- Appliance Forum Moderator
- Posts: 22009
- Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:00 am
- Location: Oldham/Rochdale area. LANCASHIRE
Before you post it… search it!
Return to Dishwasher Help Forum
- hotpoint bf1620 leaking door
by crossbeaver » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:28 pm
- 8 Replies
- 2301 Views
- Last post by hotpnt
Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:24 pm
- Hotpoint DWF 50 Trips power when i close the door??
by brian kayll » Mon May 23, 2005 6:38 pm
- 1 Replies
- 905 Views
- Last post by r600a
Mon May 23, 2005 6:45 pm
- Hotpoint Super Plus 7820 dishwasher door won't close
by athens » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:55 pm
- 1 Replies
- 805 Views
- Last post by Martin
Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:03 pm
- Hotpoint DWF40 - Door won't close, faulty catch ?
by Topov81 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:26 pm
- 2 Replies
- 1180 Views
- Last post by Topov81
Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:58 pm
- Hotpoint Aquarius FDW60 - Door won't close/faulty catch
by nightshift » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:52 am
- 2 Replies
- 3566 Views
- Last post by nightshift
Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:38 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests