Washing Machine Help Forum

siemens washing machine f43

This forum is for support, help and questions you have about washing machines and washer dryers. For washing machine spares click here

Moderators: r600a, johnmac11, eastlmark, Jackal, Del, Dave_Conway, don, iadom, Penguin45, Dales-Electronic, dquinn

Buy spare parts for washing machines

“Washing
Buy washing machine spare parts in our store for all major washing machine makes and models including many low cost compatible spares or contact us and we will find the parts you need for you
Pay

• Advertisement

siemens washing machine f43

Postby antman08 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:59 pm

HI CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH A FUALT SIEMENS WASHING MACHING.
AS SOON AS MACHINE IS SWITCHED ON BEEPS AND DISPLAYS E43.
HAVE CHANGED MOTOR BRUSHS WHICH WERE WELL WORN DOWN AS I THOUGHT FAULT CODE INDICATED MOTOR FAULT..BUT STILL HAVE F43 FAULT AS SOON AS SWITCHED ON..DOES MACHINE NEED TO BE RESET TO CLEAR FAULT CODE OR IS IT SOMETHING ELSE LIKE BLOWN MOTOR DUE TO OLD BRUSHS BEING SO WORN.. CAN ANYONE ADVISE...CHEERS :?

:boops:

MACHINE IS A WM16S79CGB/23 OR S16.79 MODEL....
antman08
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

Advertisement

Washing machine drum paddles

“Drum
Broken drum paddles or lifters are often a fairly easy part to replace yourself and you can buy replacement drum paddles including many low cost compatible washing machine paddles in our store to fit all major washing machine makes including AEG, Beko, Hotpoint, Bosch and many more

Re: siemens washing machine f43

Postby Martin » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Set selector switch to off then turn the selector switch to the 6 o'clock (spin) position. Then press and hold the spin speed selector button whilst turning the selector switch one more click to the 7 o'clock (drain) position. Release spin button then turn selector to off.
Martin
Appliance Master
Appliance Master

Postby chesini » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:10 pm

This error code mostly means that the carbon brushes are end of life. You can replace them yourselves with new spare parts.

However, be very careful. Recent generations of machines may contain some plastic components which can break when not handled very careful. So never apply huge forces on plastic components, and always double check that a plastic component is perfectly in place before re-fixing it. Be double careful with screws which grip in a plastic embeddement. All concerned parts and screws must be re-positioned such that the screw will perfectly follow again it's original path in to the plastic basement. If not, the plastic basement will be damaged, leaving you with a screw without any grip in the plastic (and a machine ready for scrap).
chesini
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

Postby iadom » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:40 pm

You obviously didn't read the first post that well chesini. The OP has already changed the brushes and actually asked how to clear the error code. :wink:

How are things in Belgium?
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
iadom
Appliance Forum Moderator
Appliance Forum Moderator

Postby Martin » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:36 pm

iadom wrote:How are things in Belgium?

Getting to grips nicely with the English language I'm thinking apart from "plastic embeddement" ?
Martin
Appliance Master
Appliance Master

Postby chesini » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:58 pm

Well iadom, concerning plastic fantastic rubbish, I guess wisdom is wisdom as well as in UK as in BE: rubbish is rubbish, plastic is plastic, stainless is stainless. It should be up to the customer to be able to choose the quality level of his appliances. Apparently, somebody else now makes these choices today, and yes, plastic is very high on the choice list. Must be a miracle product that plastic, in BE and in UK. Maybe in UK whitegood is built different than in BE, in BE it's plastic anyway.
Lucky there are still some real engineers at Airbus and Boeing (and British Aerospace), if not they would build plastic planes. Therefore I have the greatest respect for companies like Airbus and Boeing (and BAE). What I think about the whitegooders, read this reply very carefully and you will have a good idea.
chesini
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

Postby Martin » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:16 pm

What was that all about? :(
Martin
Appliance Master
Appliance Master

Postby Andy jones » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:20 pm

Don't know why but I get the feeling chesini doesn't like plastic
Andy jones
WTA Member
WTA Member

Postby Martin » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:31 pm

Andy jones wrote:Don't know why but I get the feeling chesini doesn't like plastic

But by the same token he praises Airbus and Boeing who, thanks to modern plastics, have made their aircraft stronger and lighter as a result. Very strange. :(
Martin
Appliance Master
Appliance Master

Postby Andy jones » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:35 pm

Where would we be without this wonderful stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Andy jones
WTA Member
WTA Member

• Advertisement

Washing machine door seals

A washing machine door seal or gasket, an important part in your washing machine
If need a new door seal for your washing machine you can buy a replacement seal in our store here for all major washing machine brands with many low cost compatible seals available and many other washing machine spare parts. And for more detailed advice on how to replace a washing machine door gasket please see our fitting instructions here

Return to Washing Machine Help Forum