Moderators: r600a, johnmac11, eastlmark, Jackal, Del, Dave_Conway, don, iadom, Penguin45, Dales-Electronic
Buy spare parts for dishwashers
hi.i have a zanussi de6754 dishwasher that no longer heats the water or dries.Noticed stuff was still wet when cycle had finished and it took about 3 hours to complete a normal wash with cold water.Water used to be steaming!!Any ideas??
- Whitegoods Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:00 am
Do you need your dishwasher repaired?
Heater failure, water level control problems and dry joints on the computer board are all possible problems with this one.
Power off if investigating - click the link below for a UKW engineer if you're not confident.
Which bit of "Unplug it" is causing the problem?
Stop eMailing me. This is a perfectly good forum - use it!
- Appliance Forum Moderator
- Posts: 20159
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:00 am
- Location: Soviet Republic of Yorkshire
Return to Dishwasher Help Forum
- zanussi zsf6120 not heating and drying.help please!
by gabrysb » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:18 pm
- 6 Replies
- 2353 Views
- Last post by iadom
Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:55 pm
- Zanussi DE6854 not heating or drying
by Baradello » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:20 am
- 2 Replies
- 1382 Views
- Last post by Baradello
Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:41 pm
- Zanussi ZSF6150 Not heating or drying. PCB already replaced
by ftl » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:06 am
- 3 Replies
- 1071 Views
- Last post by ftl
Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:09 pm
- Zanussi Electrolux ZSF 6152 not heating/drying
by mpt600 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:30 am
- 5 Replies
- 772 Views
- Last post by mpt600
Sun May 06, 2012 7:58 pm
- Zanussi DW908 Dishwasher not heating water/drying
by Daza1000 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:04 pm
- 7 Replies
- 2547 Views
- Last post by Daza1000
Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:24 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 13 guests