UK Whitegoods Domestic Appliance Help & Support Forums

Dishwasher Help Forum

Beko DFN05R10B Not Filling

Forum to get help and advice on any dishwasher problems that you may have for full size, slimline dishwashers. For dishwasher spares click here

Get spare parts for dishwashers

Buy dishwasher spare parts in our store for all major dishwasher makes and models including many low cost compatible spares or contact us and we will find the parts you need for you

by RustySkull » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:07 pm

Good evening everybody,

I would like to ask for some assistance please because I'm having an issue with my 6 month old Dishwasher. It won't start a cycle, it's been fine but last night it wouldn't start a wash cycle. When you turn the knob to select the programme you want, the ON LED lights up, as normal. Then, when you press the start button the Wash LED lights up as normal but nothing happens, it sat for 15 minutes like this, no wash started, no water came in and the drain pump didn't do anything at the start.

To troubleshoot I've...
    Taken the filter out and checked for blockages in the well.
    Checked for water pressure in the fill supply.
    Removed the waste hose and checked for blockages.
    Removed the water pump to check for blockages.
    Checked the door switch and flood switch.
    Unplugged it for 1 hour.
    Tried to do a Factory Reset by holding the Start button for 5 seconds. (nothing happned).

Now I clean the filter after every wash, I'm also very sure there are no blockages in the drain side as I've had it apart, and I believe that would stop it from filling and
starting a cycle. Can any of you please suggest anything else to check? The inlet pipes all looked okey to me inside also... Is it common for the valve to go so early on in its life? Or are there some more simple things to check?

Any advice would be more than welcome, thank you :)
RustySkull
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

Before you post it… search it!

Please, before you post and ask something that has been asked before (often many times) please use the search facilities available.

Here you can search the forums only, including trade forums with permissions

Here you can search the entire site including all articles, public forums and online store

Use the search function before you post!

by Seamy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Drain pump should run first, if its not running there could be a pump issue, either open circuit coil or supply to pump fault, it runs pump for about 30 secs, then fills with 4 litres, once 4 litres are detected to have passed through water counter (in 90 secs) it will initiate circulation pump. If it doesn't detect water coming in ( or slow to fill because of poor flow rate) it won't start washing.
Seamy
Appliance Veteran
Appliance Veteran

by RustySkull » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Yeah the drain pump doesn't seem to work. It's free and looks good when I removed it though. Doesn't matter now I wanted to fix it asap and their engineers couldn't get to me within 2 weeks, but now they're coming next week so time to make use of the Guarantee lol. √√√
RustySkull
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

UK Whitegoods Spare Parts Store

Buy spare parts in our store from our team of spares experts that have a vast knowledge of the domestic appliance industry and access to over 14 million spare parts who will help you find any part you need and get it to you as fast and cheap as possible

Use this link to email us, tell us what you need and we'll find parts for you

shop spare parts

Return to Dishwasher Help Forum