UK Whitegoods Domestic Appliance Help & Support Forums

Dishwasher Help Forum

Hotpoint LTB 4M116 integrated Dishwasher stuck mid-programme

Forum to get help and advice on any dishwasher problems that you may have for full size, slimline dishwashers. For dishwasher spares click here

Get spare parts for dishwashers

Buy dishwasher spare parts in our store for all major dishwasher makes and models including many low cost compatible spares or contact us and we will find the parts you need for you

Support The Repair Community

How you can help in supporting out community is simple, just just use repairers from our online repair search if you need an appliance repaired

Buy any parts you need in our store that helps fund and maintain this website and the free use of it.

Don't use an adblocker.

That's all you need to do and we all appreciate your support and assistance.

by GDS » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:16 pm

Hi, I have had this dishwasher for perhaps a couple of years. It has been trouble free until yesterday. The program appears not to have finished: the on/off light is flashing rapidly and the ECO program light is on (not flashing). When I push the on/off button the lights go off but only for about 3 seconds. A noise then appears from the sump area . The sump is empty. I have taken out the filter and cleaned it although it wasn't particularly dirty. There is a very small jet of water bubbling out from the 9 o'clock position of the bottom of the sump; this appears to be making the noise.

I am stumped because all the error codes that I can find on the internet don't show the control panel of this model. I have tried holding the on/off switch down for a long period, but the noise and the jet of water start up again. I can't even switch it off because it starts up again on its own. I have also switched it off at the plug but when I switched back on, the problem resumed. I have a ten year parts cover from Hotpoint so only have to pay labour but fear that this could be high. Any help/advice would be welcome. Thanks.
GDS
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

by TheSpinDoctor » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:50 pm

Can you post a photo of the control panel & the sticker on the door with the writing on it please?
Please note: Before following any advice I give above, always isolate appliance from mains electric supply before attempting any repairs. NO LIVE TESTING!

The Spin Doctor.
TheSpinDoctor
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Dishwasher leaking?

If your dishwasher is leaking one of the most common reasons is that a door seal is faulty allowing water to escape. You can buy replacement door seals in our store here to fit all major makes including Lamona, Beko, Hotpoint, Bosch and many more

Door seals for most dishwashers including popular makes like Hoover, Zanussi, Smeg, Diplomat, Hygena and many more

Return to Dishwasher Help Forum

http://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/