UK Whitegoods Domestic Appliance Help & Support Forums

Washing Machine Help Forum

Tecnik Washer/Dryer TKL9909

This forum is for support, help and questions you have about washing machines and washer dryers. For washing machine spares click here

Get spare parts for washing machines

Buy washing machine spare parts in our store for all major washing machine makes and models including many low cost compatible spares or contact us and we will find the parts you need for you

by victoria97 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:06 am

Does anyone know how to work this machine - even with the manual it is not easy to set up a washing cycle that works. It is so frustrating. For instance, If I wanted to do a 40 degree wash only what do I do? It seems to do the wash and does not rinse. Does the rinse have to be done separately? I just cannot work it out.
victoria97
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

Washing machine door seal gaskets

If need a new door seal for your washing machine you can buy a replacement seal in our store here for all major washing machine brands with many low cost compatible seals available and many other washing machine spare parts. And for more detailed advice or support on how to replace a washing machine door gasket please see our fitting instructions here

A washing machine door seal or gasket, an important part in your washing machine

by 1totalshambles » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:05 am

Information on the net is really sparse as are any spares listed.
A guess! If you know the start of a wash programme is correct and the machine gives up and does nothing after pumping out the wash water, so you are now on the 1st rinse, one part of the inlet valves looks like it has failed OR to confuse things more if this is a hot and cold fill machine? it might be filling with hot water only where it should be filling with both and the cold is tap is turned off so no fill at rinse stage.
Sorry I thought I`d have a crack at this since noone else has but that`s probably because they, like me, can`t find any or little info on this machine.
If you can post a picture of the programmer knob and any decals that surround it and where you are setting the programme I might come up with a suggestion.
1totalshambles
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Do you need an appliance repair?

Find local approved washing machine repair companies using our free search to find approved companies in your area from our database of hundreds that will repair almost any broken washing machine and help support the people that offer help for free

“Find

Return to Washing Machine Help Forum