UK Whitegoods Domestic Appliance Help & Support Forums

Washing Machine Help Forum

Samsung Ecobubble WF80F5E2w4w

This forum is for support, help and questions you have about washing machines and washer dryers. For washing machine spares click here

Get spare parts for washing machines

Buy washing machine spare parts in our store for all major washing machine makes and models including many low cost compatible spares or contact us and we will find the parts you need for you

Support The Repair Community

How you can help in supporting out community is simple, just just use repairers from our online repair search if you need an appliance repaired

Buy any parts you need in our store that helps fund and maintain this website and the free use of it.

Don't use an adblocker.

That's all you need to do and we all appreciate your support and assistance.

by jpkennedy366 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:53 am

Hi,

This washer has been working fine. But now it fills and the drum begins to turn then after a few seconds just as it is getting going it cuts out. The machine just stops. There is no error code displayed.

Any thoughts or advice?

Many thanks

John
jpkennedy366
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

Washing machine door seal gaskets

If need a new door seal for your washing machine you can buy a replacement seal in our store here for all major washing machine brands with many low cost compatible seals available and many other washing machine spare parts. And for more detailed advice or support on how to replace a washing machine door gasket please see our fitting instructions here

A washing machine door seal or gasket, an important part in your washing machine

by Nik_A » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:06 am

Hi, I have the 9kg version of this machine. over the last couple of weeks it's been doing exactly the same thing, but fairly randomly.... now it does it 90% of the time. Looking for cure as well... normally I'd fix things like this myself, but I'm getting to the point where I'm almost admitting defeat!! :-(
Nik
Nik_A
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

by 1totalshambles » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:35 am

Had a look for you both on Partmaster and your model is listed; that`s good!
Ok, well I`m guessing, by the picture of the motor on Partmaster, that it is a brush motor, and I`m also guessing that the brushes or one brush has worn out- your best bet is to take off the motor and check both brushes because I have had 1 brush wear out twice as fast as t`other! There are no motor brushes listed as seperate parts ( typical! ) BUT I do kinda recognise that they are fitted with ce set style motor brushes and if they are be careful because some carbon ends are to the left and some point to the right so if worn out try to get a good picture of what your buying. I myself wouldn`t worry too much about brush hardness your just trying to get the thing to work ok. There appear to be two versions to this machine 1 ending in EU ( which is the one I`m on about and t`other ends in LP of which there was no picture on P/master so I`m guessing that is a brush motor too or could be not a UK model???
The logic behind my thinking is that most modern machines wire the whole or in part circuit through the motor, if the brushes are worn out you might just get it to work for a few turns on the brush dust before it all goes t*ts up.
1totalshambles
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Washing machine drain pumps & parts

If your washing machine will not drain the cause will normally be that either your drain pump is blocked or faulty resulting in the machine failing to empty. You can buy replacement drain pump including many low cost compatible washing machine pumps in our store to fit all major washing machine makes including AEG, Beko, Hotpoint, Bosch and many more

Drain pumps for most washing machines including popular makes like AEG, Hotpoint, Beko, Baumatic, Bosch and many more

Return to Washing Machine Help Forum