UK Whitegoods Domestic Appliance Help & Support Forums

Washing Machine Help Forum

Hoover HNWL7146 no life?

This forum is for support, help and questions you have about washing machines and washer dryers. For washing machine spares click here

Get spare parts for washing machines

Buy washing machine spare parts in our store for all major washing machine makes and models including many low cost compatible spares or contact us and we will find the parts you need for you

UK Whitegoods Spare Parts Store

Buy spare parts in our store from our team of spares experts that have a vast knowledge of the domestic appliance industry and access to over 14 million spare parts who will help you find any part you need and get it to you as fast and cheap as possible

Use this link to email us, tell us what you need and we'll find parts for you

shop spare parts

by Delbird » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:21 pm

Hi I had started a wash cycle and it had flled and heated but then it just stopped mid cycle full f water and the door unlocked ? It didn't empty and now it does nothing at all? There are no signs of power but I've changed the fuse and the socket which I've checked works aswell? Any ideas please
Kind regards.
Suzanne
Delbird
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

Support The Repair Community

How you can help in supporting out community is simple, just just use repairers from our online repair search if you need an appliance repaired

Buy any parts you need in our store that helps fund and maintain this website and the free use of it.

Don't use an adblocker.

That's all you need to do and we all appreciate your support and assistance.

by kaibart » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:53 am

Probably main pcb fault common problem on the nextra range
kaibart
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Get Spare Parts Cheap

Buy many cheap spare parts in our store including many compatible parts for all major brands including Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Smeg, AEG, Beko, LG, Samsung and many, many more.

Click to email, tell us what you need and we'll find the parts you need

shop spare parts

Return to Washing Machine Help Forum