UK Whitegoods Domestic Appliance Help & Support Forums

Washing Machine Help Forum

Washer-drier pumps water while drying

This forum is for support, help and questions you have about washing machines and washer dryers. For washing machine spares click here

Get spare parts for washing machines

Buy washing machine spare parts in our store for all major washing machine makes and models including many low cost compatible spares or contact us and we will find the parts you need for you

by warrenb » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:58 am

Hello,
I've just bought a washer-drier for the first time (Indesit 7145). I'm a little anxious that it pumps water through the Washing-power drawer every 10 seconds throughout the lengthy DRYING cycle (which does seem to work). As mentioned, I've no experience of washer-driers. Does this sound normal?

Many thanks,
Ben
warrenb
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

Washing machine carbon brushes

Did you know that carbon brushes are very often the cause of a washing machine drum not turning when they wear out? You can buy replacement carbon brushes including many low cost compatible washing machine carbons in our store here to fit all major washing machine makes including AEG, Beko, Hotpoint, Bosch and many more

Carbon brushes for most washing machines including popular makes like AEG, Hotpoint, Beko, Baumatic, Bosch and many more

by iadom » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:33 am

Perfectly normal.
Please submit your questions in the relevant forum. Unsolicited PM's and emails will not be answered.
iadom
Appliance Forum Moderator
Appliance Forum Moderator

Support The Repair Community

How you can help in supporting out community is simple, just just use repairers from our online repair search if you need an appliance repaired

Buy any parts you need in our store that helps fund and maintain this website and the free use of it.

Don't use an adblocker.

That's all you need to do and we all appreciate your support and assistance.

Return to Washing Machine Help Forum