UK Whitegoods Domestic Appliance Help & Support Forums

Washing Machine Help Forum

AEG L14850 ( 914605312/02 )

This forum is for support, help and questions you have about washing machines and washer dryers. For washing machine spares click here

Get spare parts for washing machines

Buy washing machine spare parts in our store for all major washing machine makes and models including many low cost compatible spares or contact us and we will find the parts you need for you

Get Spare Parts Cheap

Buy many cheap spare parts in our store including many compatible parts for all major brands including Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Smeg, AEG, Beko, LG, Samsung and many, many more.

Click to email, tell us what you need and we'll find the parts you need

shop spare parts

by 1totalshambles » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Hi.
AEG washer dryer. Dyer problem. Can switch / abort drying whether set 2.5 hours or 1 hour or inbetween. no fault codes show up. Inconsistant fault, I myself never got it to go wrong. Well it wouldn`t would it!
Things that I know work.
The dryer fan works fine.
Ventilator fan ok too
The dryer heater and wash heater both work and have both been meggered, nothing trickling to earth.
It gets hot.
Dyer valve sometimes on sometimes off presume this is normal.
Condenser was well blocked up but I cleaned it all out -that was fun and games!
pump filter cleaned.
the bottom hose sensor`s wires are ok.
Good flow of air throughout the machine.
If set on 2 hours high cottons heat: sequence is valve on, dryer heaters both off, then fan starts, heaters on, valves off, then on, water into condenser - see it being sloshed around by fan action, then one dryer element off, then other off for awhile then back on.....time passes..... to cool down, finishes beep beep 0 time, drum goes back and forth all t/dryer functions are off.

Anyone got any other ideas please? Help!!!!
1totalshambles
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Do you need an appliance repair?

Find local approved washing machine repair companies using our free search to find approved companies in your area from our database of hundreds that will repair almost any broken washing machine and help support the people that offer help for free

“Find

Return to Washing Machine Help Forum