UK Whitegoods Domestic Appliance Help & Support Forums

Fridge And Freezer Forum

admiral gc2224gekb fridge starts when door is open

Use this forum for help and advice for fridges, freezers and fridge freezers. For fridge and freezer spares please click here

UK Whitegoods for fridge and freezer spare parts

Buy spare parts in our store for fridges and freezers including built in with many low cost compatible spares available or contact us and we will find the parts you need for you

UK Whitegoods Spare Parts Store

Buy spare parts in our store from our team of spares experts that have a vast knowledge of the domestic appliance industry and access to over 14 million spare parts who will help you find any part you need and get it to you as fast and cheap as possible

Use this link to email us, tell us what you need and we'll find parts for you

shop spare parts

by Noclue » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:23 am

admiral gc2224gekb

Hi i was in need of some help my fridge which is a admiral model no:gc2224gekb stopped cooling i have switched it off for 24hrs.
when i switch it back on the compressor will start for like 10 seconds and switch off.All fans are working but if i open the fridge door the compressor will start.But as soon as i close the door it will switch off.
Noclue
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

Fridge & freezer thermostats

You can buy replacement thermostats in our store here to fit all popular makes including thermostats for built in and integrated models from Diplomat, Lamona, Beko, Hotpoint, Bosch and many more

“Thermostats

by Tony R » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:46 am

Hi, came across this problem for a customer, it is the jazz board that is at fault.
You will need to order a new one and once fitted program it with the code number which is on your model number rating plate in the fridge.
Make sure you get the programming instructions when you order your new board.
The board is located in the housing in the fridge light section.
http://www.liebherr-randallrefrigeration.co.uk
Tony R
Regular Forum User
Regular Forum User

by Noclue » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:53 am

Hi Tony r

Thanks :tup: for the reply will be ordering the board and i hope this works will let you know fingers crossed!
Noclue
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

by SAMURI » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:01 pm

It will be the jazz board faulty as Tony said.

Sometimes the code on the model number plate will not work when programming the new pcb as it may not have the same Jazz number.

If it does not try default numbers 05 or 15.

Bob
SAMURI
WTA Member
WTA Member

Get fridge water filters

You can buy replacement fridge water filters including many low cost compatible water filters in our store here for all major fridge freezer makes including American fridge freezers as well as built in and integrated models from Samsung, Hotpoint, LG, Liebherr, Maytag, Whirlpool and many more

Fridge water filters with free Timestrip for all fridge freezers including popular makes like Samsung, LG, Liebherr, Maytag, Whirlpool and many more

Return to Fridge And Freezer Forum