UK Whitegoods Domestic Appliance Help & Support Forums

Fridge And Freezer Forum

Samsung RL41WGTB

Use this forum for help and advice for fridges, freezers and fridge freezers. For fridge and freezer spares please click here

UK Whitegoods for fridge and freezer spare parts

Buy spare parts in our store for fridges and freezers including built in with many low cost compatible spares available or contact us and we will find the parts you need for you

Get Spare Parts Cheap

Buy many cheap spare parts in our store including many compatible parts for all major brands including Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Smeg, AEG, Beko, LG, Samsung and many, many more.

Click to email, tell us what you need and we'll find the parts you need

shop spare parts

by Cunny2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:24 pm

Could anyone help please. my fridge door wasn't fully closed while we were away for three days. the digital display is flashing at 1deg. I can knock the fridge off for a day and switch back on and the display is a constant reading for a few hours then starts flashing again. the temp in side is + 14. the fans running ok no ice. the flap in the fridge is closed?
Cunny2
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

Fridge storage shelves and trays

You can buy replacement shelves and storage trays in our store here to fit all popular makes including shelves for built in and integrated models from Diplomat, Lamona, Beko, Hotpoint, Bosch and many more

Do check carefully when ordering a new shelf as although many look the same they may well not be, if you are unsure please email to ask for assistance and we'll find it for you

“Shelves

by Barmyfluid » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:44 pm

Hello.

I had a similar problem with my Samsung.

I originally left it unplugged for 24 hrs, but no good. So after testing it for a few hours, I again turned the power off but left it for a full 36 hrs, and that did the trick.

Try it.

Read this
samsung-rl41wgih-problem-t91985.html
Barmyfluid
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

by Cunny2 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:53 pm

thanks for your reply, I'll give it ago thanks.
Cunny2
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

by Cunny2 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:58 am

Thanks Barmyfluid. I left it off for over a week whilst away. it's now reset itself and working fine.
Cunny2
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

Freezer flap or drawer front broken?

You can buy replacement plastic freezer flaps and drawer fronts in our store here to fit all popular makes including for built in and integrated models from Diplomat, Lamona, Beko, Hotpoint, Bosch and many more

Do check carefully when ordering flaps as although many look the same they may well not be, if you are unsure please email to ask for assistance and we'll find it for you

plastic freezer flaps and drawer fronts for most fridge freezers and freezers including built in and integrated from popular makes like Hoover, Zanussi, Smeg, Diplomat, Hygena and many more

Return to Fridge And Freezer Forum