UK Whitegoods Domestic Appliance Help & Support Forums

General Enquiries And Questions

Is whirlpool / hotpoint and wpro the same company

General questions of any nature relating to the appliance industry can be posted here or questions about the UK Whitegoods appliance website or forums

Spare parts for all domestic appliances

“Spare
Get spare parts including accessories and filters for your kitchen appliances in our store for all major makes and models including many low cost spares or contact us and we will find the parts for you

Support The Repair Community

How you can help in supporting out community is simple, just just use repairers from our online repair search if you need an appliance repaired

Buy any parts you need in our store that helps fund and maintain this website and the free use of it.

Don't use an adblocker.

That's all you need to do and we all appreciate your support and assistance.

by natasha » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Could someone tell me if hotpoint and whirlpool are the same company and who makes wpro spares. The reason why I ask is because I ordered a genuine hotpoint vent hose online and I've been sent a wpro universal vent hose so I contacted the seller and they said it's a genuine hotpoint part and wpro is part of their brand.
natasha
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

Oven & cooker door hinges

If the door on your built in oven or cooker isn’t closing properly it’s almost certain that the door hinges will need to be replaced. Find replacement door hinges in our store for all major brands including Hotpoint, Britannia, Beko, Rosieres, Stoves, Smeg and many more

Buy oven door hinges for built in ovens and cookers online

by kwatt » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:25 pm

Yes, they are.

K.
"Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge" Don Henley

Cheap appliance spare parts in our store Find an appliance repair company here
kwatt
Appliance Forum Administrator

by natasha » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:01 pm

Will a wpro universal vent hose be the same quality as a genuine hotpoint vent hose.
natasha
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

by Martin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:04 pm

Probably even better. Anything Hotpoint these days is at best questionable.
Martin
Appliance Master
Appliance Master

by kwatt » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:12 pm

It'll be the same thing repackaged. They won't make several versions or buy in several versions of one component.

K.
"Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge" Don Henley

Cheap appliance spare parts in our store Find an appliance repair company here
kwatt

by natasha » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:33 pm

kwatt wrote:It'll be the same thing repackaged. They won't make several versions or buy in several versions of one component.

K.
I ordered part number C00258633 which I believe is 2m long but the wpro ASG310 is 3m long.
natasha
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

by iadom » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:59 pm

Even better, cut off exactly the length you need and save the rest in case you need it again. :)
Please submit your questions in the relevant forum. Unsolicited PM's and emails will not be answered.
iadom
Appliance Forum Moderator
Appliance Forum Moderator

Does your washing machine stink?

If your washing machine stinks, smells bad or emits strange odours it is most likely to be caused by bacteria build up in the washer. To clean this we recommend using Affresh that you can buy here to clean out the bacteria. And for more detailed advice on washing machine odour you can read our article all about smelly washing machines here

Buy Affresh washing machine cleaner here to stop bad smells from your washing machine

Return to General Enquiries And Questions