UK Whitegoods Domestic Appliance Help & Support Forums

General Enquiries And Questions

Is whirlpool / hotpoint and wpro the same company

General questions of any nature relating to the appliance industry can be posted here or questions about the UK Whitegoods appliance website or forums

Spare parts for all domestic appliances

“Spare
Get spare parts including accessories and filters for your kitchen appliances in our store for all major makes and models including many low cost spares or contact us and we will find the parts for you

Oven & cooker fan motors

Should you need a new fan motor for your built in oven, cooker or range cooker that are a common cause of noise or uneven cooking then we can supply almost any for UK ovens and cookers often at low prices and with many compatible fan motors stocked. Find replacement fan motors in our store for all major brands including Britannia, Bosch, Beko, Lamona, Rangemaster, Smeg and many more

Buy oven fan motors for built in ovens and cookers online

by natasha » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Could someone tell me if hotpoint and whirlpool are the same company and who makes wpro spares. The reason why I ask is because I ordered a genuine hotpoint vent hose online and I've been sent a wpro universal vent hose so I contacted the seller and they said it's a genuine hotpoint part and wpro is part of their brand.
natasha
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

rapport call handling software

Still working from a diary, scribbling notes on a pad or diary to handle your calls?

Why not up your game, make your life easier, look modern and professional and offer your customers something better?

Get advanced call handling that you can use on any device, anywhere, anytime that connects to online searches and, you can even get a free version! Rapport automates many processes, books calls and route plans for optimal cost savings and gives you more insight into you business.

Find out more on www.rapportsoftware.co.uk

Free call handling software from UK Whitegoods

by kwatt » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:25 pm

Yes, they are.

K.
"Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge" Don Henley

Cheap appliance spare parts in our store Find an appliance repair company here
kwatt
Appliance Forum Administrator

by natasha » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:01 pm

Will a wpro universal vent hose be the same quality as a genuine hotpoint vent hose.
natasha
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

by Martin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:04 pm

Probably even better. Anything Hotpoint these days is at best questionable.
Martin
Appliance Master
Appliance Master

by kwatt » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:12 pm

It'll be the same thing repackaged. They won't make several versions or buy in several versions of one component.

K.
"Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge" Don Henley

Cheap appliance spare parts in our store Find an appliance repair company here
kwatt

by natasha » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:33 pm

kwatt wrote:It'll be the same thing repackaged. They won't make several versions or buy in several versions of one component.

K.
I ordered part number C00258633 which I believe is 2m long but the wpro ASG310 is 3m long.
natasha
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

by iadom » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:59 pm

Even better, cut off exactly the length you need and save the rest in case you need it again. :)
Please submit your questions in the relevant forum. Unsolicited PM's and emails will not be answered.
iadom
Appliance Forum Moderator
Appliance Forum Moderator

Return to General Enquiries And Questions