UK Whitegoods Domestic Appliance Help & Support Forums

Dishwasher Help Forum

Kenwood kdw60x13 help

Forum to get help and advice on any dishwasher problems that you may have for full size, slimline dishwashers. For dishwasher spares click here

Get spare parts for dishwashers

Buy dishwasher spare parts in our store for all major dishwasher makes and models including many low cost compatible spares or contact us and we will find the parts you need for you

Support The Repair Community

How you can help in supporting out community is simple, just just use repairers from our online repair search if you need an appliance repaired

Buy any parts you need in our store that helps fund and maintain this website and the free use of it.

Don't use an adblocker.

That's all you need to do and we all appreciate your support and assistance.

by milli73 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:21 pm

Hi guys I'm hoping somebody can point me in the right direction.
As per title I've just got a kenwood dishwasher with a fault. I took the side off and noticed the pipe coming from the pressure switch is not connected to anything. I've tried searching to find where it goes but with no luck. Can anybody advise me please.

Thanks
milli73
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

Dishwasher spray arm broken?

If your dishwasher isn't washing as well as it should then your spray arms may be blocked or faulty resulting in the dishwasher not cleaning as it should. You can buy replacement spray arms and associated spare parts from our store to fit all major makes including AEG, Beko, Hotpoint, Smeg and many more

Do check carefully when ordering spray arms as while many may look the same they might well not be, if you are unsure please email to ask for assistance and we'll find it for you

spray arms for most dishwashers including popular makes like Hoover, Zanussi, Smeg, Diplomat, Bosch and many more

by 1totalshambles » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:07 am

Google Partmaster spares, follow prompts the view exploded diagram prompt. There`s a whole service repair pdf on this model in colour and in bad English but at least it is published!! See page 11 for picture of the sump: there are 2 nozzles on far left of sump drawing the pressure switch hose goes on one of those nozzles-if you can blow through one nozzle you got the right one! See page 17 for picture of pressure switch just to make sure were talking about same part.
1totalshambles
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Dishwasher not heating up water?

If your dishwasher will not heat the water the reason is often that the heater has failed, which is the heating element used to heat the water and to dry your dishes. You can buy replacement heating elements including many low cost compatible dishwasher heaters in our store here to fit all major makes including AEG, Beko, Smeg, Hotpoint, Bosch and many more

Heating elements for most dishwashers including popular makes like Hoover, Zanussi, Smeg, Diplomat, LG and many more

Return to Dishwasher Help Forum