UK Whitegoods Domestic Appliance Help & Support Forums

Washing Machine Help Forum

Miele W435 Plus WPS - extending inlet/ drain hoses

This forum is for support, help and questions you have about washing machines and washer dryers. For washing machine spares click here

Get spare parts for washing machines

Buy washing machine spare parts in our store for all major washing machine makes and models including many low cost compatible spares or contact us and we will find the parts you need for you

by ShivaYash » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:47 am

Dear all,

I've just moved to Berlin, leaving behind my trusty W919WPS in my flat.

However I'm pretty happy with the W435Plus I picked up from a local dealer for 230 euro, delivered. I am trying to find an English language manual for this machine, and also to try and understand if its a high spec model, it seems to be to me, having the newer honeycomb drum and a 1500 spin. It also have the sloped control unit, which I think is nicer as well, and more ergonomic.

But the real question I have is inlet and drain extension. In Germany most washing machines tend to live in the bathroom. Our bathroom is a good size but to avoid block the window, it means placing them further away that the current hoses allow. Miele DE are quoting me 126 euro for part number 6390850, and say that a standard (generic) set of hoses and clips will not work with the WPS. Is this true?

Has anyone experience of this part, and its fitment?

With best wishes and greetings from a cold but sunny Berlin.

Dr Shiva Yash
ShivaYash
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

by don » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:31 pm

Hi

You can download a copy of the instructions here from the German Miele website.

As for the extension hoses they look pretty normal to me with no water proof electric feed going through them. I would have thought a generic set would do the trick. However if you want the rela thing they are cheaper from Europart in Holland this link will take you to them.

Don
Please keep your questions to the forums, emails and private messages will not be answered.
don
Appliance Forum Moderator

by ShivaYash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:02 pm

Thanks Don. I found the original part on eBay for €81. To keep the machine waterproof safe a double core hose is required. I priced up a similar metal braided hose and it wasn’t far off, plus it’s nice to keep it all original and save with fitting issues. The set works a treat I must say. Ps. I wanted English instructions and have something similar but not exact on the U.K. site. I think this machine was not sold in the U.K. in the format I have.

Now I need to understand how to refit the stacking kit. No instructions either. I have the universal Miele kit, the one without shelf.
ShivaYash
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

by don » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:50 pm

Stacking kit installation instructions are usually found in the tumble dryer manual.

Don
Please keep your questions to the forums, emails and private messages will not be answered.
don

by ShivaYash » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:37 am

No luck in my tumbler dryer manual. I have the T4422c.
ShivaYash
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

by don » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:40 am

There are quite a few You Tube tutorials for Miele stacking kit fitting. There must be one which could help.

Don
don

by ShivaYash » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:47 am

No help sadly... already checked before posting on here.
ShivaYash
Appliance Forum User
Appliance Forum User

Washing machine carbon brushes

Did you know that carbon brushes are very often the cause of a washing machine drum not turning when they wear out? You can buy replacement carbon brushes including many low cost compatible washing machine carbons in our store here to fit all major washing machine makes including AEG, Beko, Hotpoint, Bosch and many more

Carbon brushes for most washing machines including popular makes like AEG, Hotpoint, Beko, Baumatic, Bosch and many more

Return to Washing Machine Help Forum