UK Whitegoods Domestic Appliance Help & Support Forums

Fridge And Freezer Forum

American Whirlpool S20BRSS31-A/G please HELP

Use this forum for help and advice for fridges, freezers and fridge freezers. For fridge and freezer spares please click here

UK Whitegoods for fridge and freezer spare parts

Buy spare parts in our store for fridges and freezers including built in with many low cost compatible spares available or contact us and we will find the parts you need for you

Get Spare Parts Cheap

Buy many cheap spare parts in our store including many compatible parts for all major brands including Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Smeg, AEG, Beko, LG, Samsung and many, many more.

Click to email, tell us what you need and we'll find the parts you need

shop spare parts

by Ventrilllo-CZ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:31 pm

I have American Whirlpool S20BRSS31-A/G ( production label on photo 1 ). My fridge and freezer not cold. Fridge "clicking", "beeping" etc ( screen on display photo 2 ). I repaired the rear board condenser and fridge not clicking, not beeping. It looks allright. Unfortunately, it does not cool. The engine works but does not shut off. May be a bad thermostat? Please HELP me.
Attachments
20180212_195802.jpg
20180112_000508.jpg
Ventrilllo-CZ
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

Support The Repair Community

How you can help in supporting out community is simple, just just use repairers from our online repair search if you need an appliance repaired

Buy any parts you need in our store that helps fund and maintain this website and the free use of it.

Don't use an adblocker.

That's all you need to do and we all appreciate your support and assistance.

by electrofix » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:31 pm

if by the engine do you mean the compressor or a cooling fan

if its the compressor then you need a fridge engineer and it aint going to be cheap

once the compressor is running then any thermostat has done its job. It should then get cold

Dave
electrofix
Appliance Forum Moderator
Appliance Forum Moderator

by Ventrilllo-CZ » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:47 pm

The compressor works. Fan next to kompresor works. Where can I find a cooling fan? Inside the freezer ? Thank you for answer.

Stepan
Ventrilllo-CZ
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

Fridge storage shelves and trays

You can buy replacement shelves and storage trays in our store here to fit all popular makes including shelves for built in and integrated models from Diplomat, Lamona, Beko, Hotpoint, Bosch and many more

Do check carefully when ordering a new shelf as although many look the same they may well not be, if you are unsure please email to ask for assistance and we'll find it for you

“Shelves

Return to Fridge And Freezer Forum