Washing Machine Help Forum

Bosch WAE 24363GB error code F:21

This forum is for support, help and questions you have about washing machines and washer dryers. For washing machine spares click here

Moderators: Jackal, Del, Dave_Conway, don, iadom, Penguin45, r600a, johnmac11, eastlmark, Dales-Electronic, dquinn

Buy spare parts for washing machines

“Washing
Buy washing machine spare parts in our store for all major washing machine makes and models including many low cost compatible spares or contact us and we will find the parts you need for you
Pay

• Advertisement

Bosch WAE 24363GB error code F:21

Postby Taffy63 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Hello, I have a Bosch Classixx 6 1200 washing machine. Firstly the machine did not spindry a wash completely. I tried to run the spin cycle again but an error code F:21 appears on the LCD.
I checked the carbon brushes, and these were very worn (only about 5mm left). So I have changed the brushes, but the error code still appears. None of the buttons on the display panel appear to work, but the wash selector button turns the machine on/off.

Does anyone know what this error code means or how to re-set to test new brushes?

Thanks for your patience.
Taffy63
Whitegoods Newbie
Whitegoods Newbie

Advertisement

Washing machine not filling with water?

Buy washing machine water valves and other washing machine spare parts
If your washing does not fill up with water then it is likely that your water supply is faulty or the water fill valve in your machine is. Find replacement water valves in our store including many low cost compatible fill valves for all major brands such as Hoover, Hotpoint, Beko, AEG and more

Re: Bosch WAE 24363GB error code F:21

Postby gegsy » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:51 pm

It would appear that you have a faulty module and quite possibly a damaged motor. :(

Greg
gegsy
Appliance Forum Moderator
Appliance Forum Moderator

Postby neilbow » Sat May 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Greg I think you are wrong about the module I have just had the same fault on a bosch classixx6 1200 WAE24363GB, and it appears once the error code comes up you have to reset the module. there are two ways 1)Turn programme switch to 6 o clock,hold RPM button turn switch to spin, release RPM button 2)turn it to spin (the six o'clock position), then hold down the RPM/Spin button and turned the dial one click clockwise and then let go of the RPM/Spin button. (the rinse hold light lit up and it beeped) I then switched to off and then back on. and it is currently on test and working fine Regards Neil :-)
neilbow
Regular Forum User
Regular Forum User

Postby nomadPaul » Sat May 29, 2010 3:07 pm

If it then re-occurs , check out the brushes in the motor because thats what F:21 is related too.
Take only memories...leave only footprints
nomadPaul
Appliance Veteran
Appliance Veteran

Postby neilbow » Sat May 29, 2010 3:21 pm

The brushes were low which is what I think kicked off the F21 Error. Brushes changed, machine on test, all seems well. :-)
Regards Neil
neilbow
Regular Forum User
Regular Forum User

• Advertisement

Smelly washing machines

Buy Affresh washing machine cleaner here to stop bad smells from your washing machine
If your washing machine stinks, smells bad or emits strange odours it is most likely to be caused by bacteria build up in the washer. To clean this we recommend using Affresh that you can buy here to clean out the bacteria. And for more detailed advice on washing machine odour you can read our article all about smelly washing machines here

Return to Washing Machine Help Forum