Im looking to buy a Condenser type dryer which will be placed in my garage but I have a couple of concerns / questions... any advice appreciated please:
(1) As the dryer is going to be in a non-heated garage, is everything likely to get covered in condensation when its cold outside?
(2) Referring to the above question, I am led to believe that condenser dryers are worse for this than vented ones - is this the case?
(3) What machine would you recommend for around £300? I have been looking at the Hotpoint CTD80P today but have just found a website (Quality Electrical Direct) that sells the Bosch WTL6307 for just over £300... am I on the right lines??
(4) Silly question maybe but I last had a tumble dryer years ago that regularly shrunk clothes and generally damaged them.. Im assuming they have got a lot better since then.... Is this the case or am I still going to see problems?
(5) regarding the efficiency of condenser dryers - how much longer do they take to run a cycle in comparision to a vented dryer?? Is there any other disadvantages??
Any other advice appreciated please!!