Ariston LSI Dishwasher Fault Codes
- Created: Tuesday, 07 June 2011 12:21
- Last Updated: Thursday, 26 May 2016 11:27
- Hits: 7507
This series of Ariston dishwashers use a rudimentary fault code system indicated by the lamps being lit as shown below.
Please do remember that if you require any dishwasher spare parts to use our own spare parts store to get them.
Ariston LSI61 Series Dishwasher Fault Codes
|Heavy Wash||Flood protection system activated|
|Normal Wash||Wash heater, thermistor or thermostat fault|
|Rapid Wash||Failure to drain|
|Soak Wash||Fill timeout|
You have to understand certain things before you begin and we want to make these points very clear to anyone that decides to investigate one of these machines on their own:
- We are not responsible for your safety, you are and by using this guide you accept that and accept that any damage that you may cause and work undertaken is entirely at your own risk.
- We will advise the common causes of the fault codes but we cannot guarantee that any parts or work recommended will resolve the issue. It is entirely your responsibility to diagnose your particular problem and resolve it.
- We are not responsible for you buying spares that do not resolve the problem, this is down to your own diagnosis not ours.
- No warranty is inferred, implied or given.
You also have to know that dishwasher fault or error codes are not a "magic bullet", they will not tell you what the problem is, they will only offer you an indication of where the problem lies and they are no substitute for good old fashioned diagnostic skills. You can find out more about what fault codes actually tell you in this article. So please be well aware that, even with this new found knowledge you will still have to actually be capable of investigating and diagnosing the problem and this means adhering to basic appliance safety for working on them.
Please do note that manufacturers can and do change fault codes without notice and we cannot guarantee that these error codes will apply to your particular model as all codes apply to a wide range of appliances and not normally any one specific model. To determine if these fault codes do apply to your particular dishwasher model please post a request to confirm this in the forums.