Shop For Domestic Appliance Spare Parts

Buy spare parts in our store from our team of spares experts that have a vast knowledge of the domestic appliance industry and will help you find any part you need and get it to you as fast and cheap as possible

Use this link to email us, tell us what you need and we'll do all the work for you

shop spare parts

washing machine tumble dryer cooker & oven cooker hood fridge freezer dishwasher vacuum cleaner
Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive
 

Two teenage brothers had to be rescued from a bedroom yesterday morning after a fridge fault sparked a fire at their home.

Tom and Josh Longmore, aged 18 and 16, were found hanging out of a window of their detached family home in Pavillion Close, Aldridge, as thick black smoke poured into the room.

Fire crews, called to the house at 9am when neighbours raised the alarm, pitched a ladder against the side of the four-bedroomed house and led the boys to safety.

The boys' parents, who had gone out early for a morning gym session, returned to find their sons had been taken to Walsall Manor Hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.

Sub-officer Colin Derry of Aldridge fire station said a smoke alarm had been fitted but its battery had been disconnected.

From IC Birmingham

1000 Characters left