Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Induction cooker

Hi
    I am looking for a 60cm induction cooker after having problems with a Brittannia Delphi which has to be returned.
    Do Zanussi and AEG the have the same build quality? John Lewis say no, but online articles say they are basically the same oven.
    Any help would be great as I do not want another duff one,
    Thanks
    Last edited by kwatt; 10-10-18, 07:15 PM.

AEG and Zanussi are both Electrolux Group products and it is almost for sure that many components will be shared.

Think on it like the VW Group, lots of brands, lots of models, lots of bits from the same parts bins.

K.
    "Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge" Don Henley

Cheap appliance spare parts in our store ? Find an appliance repair company here

Comment

Thanks for your reply Kwatt, much appreciated, so do you think it's worth spending the extra for AEG? or is it a marketing thing?
      Is it the difference between a VW Polo and a VW Gold GTI, I guess is what I'm asking.
      M

Comment

Pretty much.

In a lot of cases, it's a case of you get the fancy cosmetics and some more advanced features and that's about it really.

K.

Cheap appliance spare parts in our store ? Find an appliance repair company here

Comment

Thanks again Kwatt, Not sure if it's worth the extra 350 unless the AEG is going to be more reliable in the long run if its just cosmetic, it's a lot of money.

Comment

It's worth looking at the Hotpoint version. Build quality is not bad and spares are readily available at a good price.

Don
            Please keep your questions to the forums, emails and private messages will not be answered.

Comment

Thank you Don, I will have a look.

Comment

You may also want to look at Smeg, Ilve and Bertazonni as all are decent options.

K.

Comment

Will do K, thank you.

Comment

Affresh

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X