Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Built-in hob, oven, double oven, grill, microwave??? advice

Hello,

I currently have a freestanding gas cooker with high level grill that I've been very happy with for many years. However, I'm moving to a new house and am completely redoing the kitchen, and think this time I'd like a built in hob and waist level oven, but I'm not sure which options!

I'd like to stick with gas as I've never got on with electric cookers. I use the grill a lot for e.g. toasted cheese, grilling burgers, quesadillas etc, so an eye level grill is important to me.

The kitchen is quite small so I was wondering about possibly getting an integrated oven / microwave / grill, rather than having to find a separate space for a microwave. I'm wondering though are they any good, or is it very much the case of compromise? I use the microwave a few times a week, really just for defrosting things.

So, any thoughts on what type of oven / double oven I should be looking at, and which brands are quality and which to avoid? Can you even get gas double oven / grills? Would I be better looking at an electric oven and a gas hob?

Many thanks,
    Lisa

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
Working...
X