Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freestanding 60cm Dual fuel cooker

Hello all,

I'm after a new cooker, and could do with advice from someone who knows. I have read all the articles here/elsewhere about own-brand brands, companies that own other companies and such, but I seem to be going round in circles.

I'm after a 60cm Dual fuel cooker, up to £600 at a push.

As far as I can remember reading the Hotpoint/Whirlpool/Indesit ones are cheap and nasty, and parts/technical info difficult to source.

Stoves/Glen Dimplex seem to sound ok but on the brands to avoid info list apparently the company is a shambles and parts and diagrams are impossible to get.

Zanussi sounds as though its the best of a bad bunch.

Own brand companies are the devil.. service and support tends to be disastrous.

It all seems a bit doom and gloom, and I feel as though I'm being dissuaded from every option by one article or another. If someone familiar with this could shed a ray of sunshine on this for me, it'd be much appreciated.

At the moment I'm looking at this: KENWOOD CK234DF SL 60 cm Dual Fuel Cooker

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/househ...90284-pdt.html

... I know its curry's own brand but in the Brand info page it didn't sound too bad (DeLonghi are respectable, right??). Plus i'm not sure how up-to-date it is.

Thanks in advance

Calum

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
Working...
X