Qualtex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Our shop should be able to source that part for you. Just hit the green spares button at the top of this page.

Don
    Please keep your questions to the forums, emails and private messages will not be answered.

Comment

Thank you Don.
      Will try the shop.
      Tom

Comment

Hi Don/Tom, did you manage to find the modification kit and if so did it solve the problem?

Thanks,
        Tom

Comment

We fitted the mod kits on a couple of occasions which were successful for a short time but then failed again.

Don
          Please keep your questions to the forums, emails and private messages will not be answered.

Comment

Thanks Don, appreciate the quick reply and you sharing your knowledge.

Comment

I would keep well away from all Bosch/Siemens/Neff dishwashers. Whatever the tank to base warping issue is or not is it still does not change the fact of the poor quality heatpumps. I have had so much trouble with Bosch and Co dishwashers that I refuse to work on them anymore... Yep they are that bad! Badly thought out too from the repair angle; could only be designed by a German with a twisted sense-of-humour. Total rubbish machines is my opinion. Dishwashers to avoid: Whirlpool, Indesit, Hotpoint, Zanussi, AEG, Electrolux, Kenwood. You would be better off with a cheap Vestel made machine though the spare prices are a rip off so that leaves Beko which I rate as better than the whole sorry lot of the ones that are listed here or better still don`t bother with a dishwasher at all which is the route I went down: no point buying trouble for troubles sake is there?.

Comment

and Beko integrated units carry a 2 year warranty

Dave

Comment

Hi Dave. 100% agree with you. Reasonable priced spares too; rare in this game!

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X