Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacuum Cleaner

Could somebody advice on which vacuum cleaner to buy for a small office (carpet floor) where a lot of environmental outdoor work is carried out?
    Able to suck dirt, small leaves, saw dust, small sticks, occasionally mud,etc.
    Good suction and affordable (Henry type of hoover)
    Thanks

Re: Vacuum Cleaner

Hi

For that type of use you will definitely need to go for something better than a Numatic Henry. I would take a look at the Sealey, Nilfisk and Draper machines.

Don
    Please keep your questions to the forums, emails and private messages will not be answered.

Comment

Re: Vacuum Cleaner

Hi :wink:
      Some years ago I had Henry NUMATIC HVR200-11
      It's normal but I can't recommend, there are better ones
      But I can recommend you to read different home and kitchen appliance reviews and then you'll make a right choose
      Once my friend recommended it for me and this reviews always help me :tup:

Post edited: Advertising link removed.
      Don

Comment

Hola, our office housemaid uses cordless upright vacuum, 2bh I always wonder how shiny our entrance tile floors look like

Mod edit deleted unauthorised advertising link.

Don
        Last edited by don; 28-02-19, 09:25 AM.

Comment

I think there are lots of durable, high performance, yet affordable vacuum cleaners available now. I got one some time ago by going through a review from one website. I may check and let you know if still interested.

Comment

yes there are a lot of affordable vacuums around but if you dig deeper they have problems. build quality is normally poor and with no spares available a lot end up being scrapped within a few years.

with the rise in CO2 levels producing appliances that have to be scrapped because of the lack of affordable spares is mad

Dave

Comment

Luvian can you recommend me a good source where I can try for a good and reliable vaccum cleaner?

Comment

Originally posted by Nilratan555 View Post
                Luvian can you recommend me a good source where I can try for a good and reliable vaccum cleaner?
                Nilratan555 Your IP address suggests you are in Bangladesh. You need to source closer to home!!!

Don
                Please keep your questions to the forums, emails and private messages will not be answered.

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
                Working...
                X