Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whirlpool AWZ 7913 LED fault codes

LED fault code do not clear with "reset", remaining lit or flashing. List of codes please

1 how have you tried to reset it ?

2 we would need to know the light sequence to determine the code. the manual shows 2 light left and 1 lamp lower right will flash. the other 4 make up the fault code being either on or off . we would need to know that sequence

Dave

Comment

Yes I tried the Reset (as above) twice. Numbering the LEDs clockwise 1->7, 3 4 5 6 are On and 1 2 7 are flashing

Comment

like this

Dave

f15.jpg

Comment

I also asked the procedure you were using to reset it to make sure you had the correct sequence

Dave

Comment

Yes LED pattern as shown by you. Reset turn dial to bottom (above 6th sense writing), 3 pushes of start and then turned one notch clockwise to "Airing" 3 more pushes,

Comment

Originally posted by KWIL View Post
              Yes LED pattern as shown by you. Reset turn dial to bottom (above 6th sense writing), 3 pushes of start and then turned one notch clockwise to "Airing" 3 more pushes,
              that's correct

Dave

Comment

Pushing Start does not RESET anything. I presume NTC referred to above is NTC on air duct which mensures13.8K

Comment

image_4655.jpg

ntc values

Dave

Comment

OK so far, so what do you suggest is the problem? Humidity unit behind fluff filter is clean and connections are fine up to the Module. Module testing? All connections and cables are OK

Comment

don't know is the quick answer. you know everything I do. fault code suggests checking NTC but at 13k its about right given temp. it also suggests checking wiring, sensor and module for humidity. not seen this dryer but from others I would say humidity sensor is just a metal strip with a wire going to the module. if this strip was faulty I could not see the dryer not starting so the module is a possible fault as is the main control board
                      have you checked both thermistors (NTC)

Dave

Comment

Have yet to take the back off, so the thermistors next and then module check. but not today.

Comment

Have now had the back off, all NTC now checked and OK, all wiring is OK, still cannot clear fault LEDs.

Comment

well gets harder from now. fault code suggests humidity board but unless you swop it you wont know. if it is faulty great, if its not you have bought a board for nothing. Same goes for the main programming board

Dave

Comment

hi this might sound daft but the buttons your pushing to resit are they in contact with the pcb switch be hind it
                              Steve@
                              Domestic Appliance Service
                              01329 283885

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X