Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd Behaviour From Britannia Range

Hi,

I have a 6 burner Britannia range. The left hand oven didn't seem to be heating properly. Suspected the top element but on further investigation found that the element is working OK on the extra hot pizza mode but not on any others. Thermostat seems OK in the pizza mode and all other modes where the top element is used show the red light implying it is not the thermostat. Control PCB? Anyone seen anything similar?

Cheers

To start anyone will need to know what model it is or ART number as explained here:

https://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/help/...ia-spare-parts

K.
    "Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge" Don Henley

Cheap appliance spare parts in our store ? Find an appliance repair company here

Comment

The model Number is SI11TCLS. An image can be found here: https://www.reevoo.com/p/britannia-si11tcls#info

Having removed the top I can see very slight charring to one of the spade connectors on the 9 way control switch but having examined it carefully I don't think this is part of the problem as it does not seem to affect a contact that is actuated when the top element is in use. Does this range have a central PCB or does the control switch and thermostat do it all?

Thanks

Comment

The model doesn't really help on these, it's used for sales only, it's all about the ART and serial numbers and without those nobody can tell what it is, the layout or what's in it. So to answer your question on a PCB, not normally but without that vital info I've no way to tell you.

K.
        "Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge" Don Henley

Cheap appliance spare parts in our store ? Find an appliance repair company here

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
        Working...
        X