Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a new oven.. help

My existing oven which is a New World 61MF is not heating up properly. The bottom seems to not be working. I am getting heat from the top tho. So I can cook but not very well.

I have decided as I can't fix it I would just replace it. The problem is they don't make them anymore.
    The hob which is a GHU60 is ok. It still works. So I will keep that.

Any ideas what sort of replacement i can get. It is stainless steel so needs to match the hob.

Also is it just plugged into the wall. And is it a case of unplugging the old one and plugging the new one in?

thanks in advance.
    Last edited by kwatt; 29-03-19, 11:17 AM.

If it's a standard 600*600mm oven then you should be able to replace it with pretty much anything.

K.
    "Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge" Don Henley

Cheap appliance spare parts in our store ? Find an appliance repair company here

Comment

Hi thanks for this, are they all roughly the same size? I have seen a few different ones but they show slightly different dimensions.

Also, do I just plug it into the wall.

Comment

They should be able to fit into a 600 x 600 x 600 space for a single built-in oven.

Some are on a plug, some are hard wired to a spur.

K.
        "Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge" Don Henley

Cheap appliance spare parts in our store ? Find an appliance repair company here

Comment

I've picked an Econolux ART28755 60CM, have opted for no installation. Doesn't say if it's a plug in or not tho.

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
          Working...
          X