Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was my oven install faulty?

Hi, I need some help. I've got a question about my oven please if someone can help. It was brand new when it went in 4 years ago, but it now looks like some seal is missing from the top of the door frame and it's caused some damage to the inner oven casing. Is this normal. The original pic I have of it has both doors open so you can't look closely however the recent image looks like it is definitely missing something and has heat damage? If someone could advise please it would be a massive help to me. Sorry I can't upload images, the site won't permit me to do this.
    Last edited by don; 23-04-19, 11:53 AM.

Hi

We will need the photos which you can upload via the camera button displayed above the posting box. The make and model is also needed to identify any parts for you.

Don
    Please keep your questions to the forums, emails and private messages will not be answered.

Comment

Thanks Don, it says I've only got 17kb of pics and the pics are bigger than that. I think it was a Belling, for reasons I shant bore you with I don't have access to that info.

Comment

Hi

Model number is definitely needed as for the pictures email them to me at sales@cesexeter.co.uk and I'll have a go at uploading them.

Don
        Please keep your questions to the forums, emails and private messages will not be answered.

Comment

Just to come back on this, reading around I think it's a Stoves model now as I see on similar models the seal not going all the way around. However, this has caused some damage to the area where there is no seal, where the heat escapes. Can someone please advise if this is normal to encounter damage in this area in models like this?

Comment

Originally posted by don View Post
            Hi

Model number is definitely needed

Don
            And absolute confirmation of make as well.
            Nothing really matters much, and hardly anything really matters at all.

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
            Working...
            X