Appliance Spare Parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aeg double oven induction mod493321

Hi please can anyone help with this fault.

I have not got any f codes it regarding the hob.the oven works fine but when i switch the hob on all display shows a 356 number then dispalys o.

I put a pan on top right it show f also bottom right the same. they are the rifght cookware for the induction. the top left side press p stays on ,take the saucepan off still p stays

on .the bottom left flashes p then 5. I have piched connection just incase a fault with contact.still the same. the fax on the hob kicks on the left sida but the right not turning.

i also notice that when the oven turns on i get a click from the box and as i said oven wworks fine but no click from the hob when i turn it on just displ and this 356 number

many thanks
    aceofdiamonds
    Last edited by electrofix; 13-05-19, 08:26 PM.

aeg double oven induction mod493321

13-05-19, 07:57 PM

Hi please can anyone help with this fault.

I have not got any f codes it regarding the hob.the oven works fine but when i switch the hob on all display shows a 356 number then dispalys o.

I put a pan on top right it show f also bottom right the same. they are the rifght cookware for the induction. the top left side press p stays on ,take the saucepan off still p stays

on .the bottom left flashes p then 5. I have piched connection just incase a fault with contact.still the same. the fan on the hob kicks on the left sida but the right not turning.

i also notice that when the oven turns on i get a click from the box and as i said oven works fine but no click from the hob when i turn it on just display and this 356 number

many thanks
    aceofdiamonds

Comment

there is no point duplicating a request

I did look this one up when I originally but there is no mention of the faults you are describing

Dave

Comment

Affresh

Collapse
      Working...
      X