Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aeg double oven induction mod493321

Hi please can anyone help with this fault.

I have not got any f codes it regarding the hob.the oven works fine but when i switch the hob on all display shows a 356 number then dispalys o.

I put a pan on top right it show f also bottom right the same. they are the rifght cookware for the induction. the top left side press p stays on ,take the saucepan off still p stays

on .the bottom left flashes p then 5. I have piched connection just incase a fault with contact.still the same. the fax on the hob kicks on the left sida but the right not turning.

i also notice that when the oven turns on i get a click from the box and as i said oven wworks fine but no click from the hob when i turn it on just displ and this 356 number

many thanks
    aceofdiamonds
    Last edited by electrofix; 13-05-19, 08:26 PM.

aeg double oven induction mod493321

13-05-19, 07:57 PM

Hi please can anyone help with this fault.

I have not got any f codes it regarding the hob.the oven works fine but when i switch the hob on all display shows a 356 number then dispalys o.

I put a pan on top right it show f also bottom right the same. they are the rifght cookware for the induction. the top left side press p stays on ,take the saucepan off still p stays

on .the bottom left flashes p then 5. I have piched connection just incase a fault with contact.still the same. the fan on the hob kicks on the left sida but the right not turning.

i also notice that when the oven turns on i get a click from the box and as i said oven works fine but no click from the hob when i turn it on just display and this 356 number

many thanks
    aceofdiamonds

Comment

there is no point duplicating a request

I did look this one up when I originally but there is no mention of the faults you are describing

Dave

Comment

Hi sorry electrofix about the duplication did not realiseand have been trying to delete it,can i ask you if you can tell me if it could be the main board as display works with 1 of the fans pinched the wires just incase of short,
        also forgot to mention that when i lefted the top hob off there was water ruining out not much, also was wondering if its the if something has shorted or blown where the plates are, i dont mind if i have to buy the main board as long as thats all it is.

Comment

one of the things you have to find out as well is if the main board needs to be configured after installation

cant tell quickly looking as the service manual as it a long read and would take ages to get my head around it all

I would take a look at the board to see if there is any sign of water damage but BEWARE !!! these boards have capacitors that retain dangerous voltages after the unit has been turns off so handle with care

if water has got in you need to find out how as these units are built knowing a spill will occur every now and then

Dave

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
          Working...
          X