Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrolux EOG7330XN Gas. Grill and oven built in

Hi I have had the above cooker for over 7 years now, do not use it too much as I'm always out. However recently it stopped working all together. No power to the led display even.
    i seem to remember a similar thing happening a few years ago, but when I asked my friend who would have came to look at it he had no recollection( he fits a lot of cookers and kitchens).

I pulled the unit out and checked the mains power and that is fine, also the gas supply is still working as the hob still works fine and sparks up ok. But the main unit has literally turned its self off as if a fuse has blow internally or a thermal cutout has been triggered., Any suggestions on what to try as I'm missing the use of the oven.

Thanks for reading and your time all.

John
    Last edited by electrofix; 23-06-19, 09:30 AM.

the model no is wrong so I cant look it up

can find EOG7330XN or WN

check model and also post PNC number which looks like 944201093 / 00

Dave

Comment

Apologies Dave. Here are the correct details.

Model number. EOG7330XN.

PCN number. 944201089.

Thanks for your help.

John

Comment

looks like a simple timer unit. if the timer has a live and neutral supply chances are the timer has failed.

check for a live and neutral at the timer

dave

Comment

Thanks for your assistance Dave. When you say the timer so you mean the LCD display? If so what voltages should be going into it? Just so I know what to set my multimeter to. So you don't think the thermal cutout would cut off the display if gone?

Thanks again

John

Comment

"So you don't think the thermal cutout would cut off the display if gone?"

that what we need to find out

the display (clock) is fed 240v ac so you have to check both live and neutral is getting to the display

Dave

Comment

Ok thanks. I'll pull it out and give it a test when I'm back home.

Thank you Dave

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
              Working...
              X