Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Range cooker with gas grill - anyone still make one?

Collapse

Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range cooker with gas grill - anyone still make one?

My lovely Stoves dual gas fan oven with grill is nearing end of life, and when I last had the Stoves engineer out, he told me they no longer make anything with a gas grill, due to 'safety'. Does any manufacturer (other than the megabucks ones like Lacanche) still make a range cooker with a gas grill? And if not, does anyone know what recent range cooker models I might look out for on ebay?

Obviously I want a gas hob, and I'd assume that something with a gas grill will have a gas oven too...

Suggestions?

What width is the Stoves and any preference on colour?

Don
    Please keep your questions to the forums, emails and private messages will not be answered.

Comment

My current cooker is a built in, and I intend to replace it with a range - ideally 1100mm or 1200mm wide. Black or stainless (or a dark grey would be great, as i have grey units). Fortunately, the hob is currently built in to 2 units, each 600mm, so they can just be removed to fit a range. (Not quite sure what I will do with the current oven space, but I'll think of something...)

Comment

How about these from Rangemaster ?

Don
        Please keep your questions to the forums, emails and private messages will not be answered.

Comment

Yes, those seem to be the only ones that are current, at lwast that i have found. Do you happen to know of any others which have fairly recently stopped production, that I might look out for on ebay? (i'm afraid I'm a cheapskate, and it worries me when a company won't display prices...)

Comment

Richmond Deluxe S900G - 90cm Gas Range Cooker With A 5 Burner Gas Hob, Separate Gas Grill, Conventional Gas Main Oven And Tall Fanned Electric Oven With PROFLEX™

Last edited by don; 06-09-19, 10:14 AM.

Comment

That's interesting the Stoves service engineer told me that they no longer make gas grills due to 'safety issues'. Its a tad smaller than I was thinking of, but since the electric oven doesn't require a high power supply, it might be the one...
              Last edited by don; 06-09-19, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
              Working...
              X