Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamona 3301 Selector Switch

Hi,

I have identified the problem is with a faulty selector switch, a broken piece was lying on top of the oven, when I took it apart.

My problem is getting to the screws that hold it in place.

The 2 side screws release the front panel from the oven but dont give access to the selector switch screws, I can see the screws but cannot access them as they are still behind the front plate.

The front panel seems to be in 2 sections and I cant split them, seems they are somehow welded together?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Re: Lamona 3301 Selector Switch

from what I can see the controls are mounted on plastic circles that lock into the front panel. There is a piece of metal that locks them into place allowing you to twist to unlock it and withdraw it
    the control can then be just unscrewed and the circle replaced and locked again

Dave
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply, its the front plate that I cannot split, I cannot access the screw heads for the selector switch, it seems to be stuck together, I have attached a picture, there are 6 of these holding it together, hope this helps.

Cheers,
      Thomas
      Attached Files

Comment

don't understand the picture

assume you want to remove the selector switch and to do this you do not need to remove panel. look where switch contacts panel or post a picture of that

Dave

Comment

Hi,

Yes its the selector switch I need to remove.
          More pictures attached, when I remove the front panel by taking out the side screws, the front panel is still in one piece with no access to the selector switch screw heads.
          Attached Files

Comment

Picture 1 is the back of the selector switch
            Picture 2 is the outside of the front panel, showing a circle to the rear of where it is welded? together.
            Picture 2 shows the front panel removed, I can see the screw heads through the hole in the front, but can't get to them to take them out.
            Cheers

Comment

unlatch tab Yellow then turn to unlock

you can see the locking tabs red so it looks like its clockwise to unlock

Dave
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks it worked, I will order the replacement now.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Comment

Hi, any trips on unrlatching the metal tab. Mine still won’t u lock. I have bent the metal latch straight. Is this correct?

Comment

the tab just stops disk from turning. once its clear the disk will unlock by turning

Dave

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X