Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOTPOINT FDL570 issue?

Hi there, I hope some one can help me as I am struggling to fix an issue with our Dishwasher.

We have a Hotpoint FDL570, around 6 months ago the machine stoped working and displayed some flashing lights which pointed me towards the heater element, very handy so I replaced and all has been well for around 6 months.

now this is where I am lost as I seem to have a new issue but it's not displaying any error lights.

About 1 week ago the machine was stuck on a wash cycle and water would be left in the bottom of the dish washer.

I checked the the water flow and that's fine, checked the drain away motor and that's fine, it just seems to get stuck.

I thought it might be a faulty cycle motor so I replaced that, set it to a wash mode and all was good and I thought it was solved.

however I am still getting issues where some times it will work fine and complete a cycle.

Some times the cycle pump will bot kick in but just heat up the water.

I placed the machine on a speed wash (40min I think) and 2 hrs later it's still on wash mode buy has stopped half way though with water in the bottom.

it seems to have a mind of its own.

I can't seem to get it to display any flashing lights either to give me an error code?

is there a way I can hold down buttons to gain codes or any one have ideas ????

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
Working...
X