Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siemens SN26T590GB E17

Hi, hoping someone can help me with this error. Rough description of what happens below.

The dishwasher starts, tries to pump out water with the drain pump for a while, then lets in a small amount of water itís got in the heat exchanger. It sounds like itís trying to pump this round with the circ pump for a little while, then it pumps it out with the drain pump and carries on pumping for quite a while after the water is all out, then beeps loudly, shows E17.

Have checked everything I could, replaced the flow meter reed switch (removing the plug to this makes it let in loads more water to the heat exchanger so pretty sure this is working) and the turbidity/aqua sensor thing, to no effect. The float switch in the bottom is ok, checked with a multimeter. My working theory was that it thought there was still water in there even when there wasnít, hence drain pump keeps running, but canít see anything other than turbidity sensor which it would use to sense internal water level.

Any help/suggestions appreciated!
    Last edited by kwatt; 31-12-18, 09:09 AM.

Hi all, please ignore this it was solved by just closing the supply tap slightly as the supply pressure was too high, apparently. I have another issue which I will post about separately.
    thanks.

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
    Working...
    X