Appliance Spare Parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ikea whirlpool DWF 416

I have a problem with the dishwasher mentioned. The start button light is continuously flashing and continuously beeping. It will not start/finish and sounds like it's trying to empty even though there is no water in the bottom under the filter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

press and hold the start button and it should reset

if fault re occurs then look carefully at the flashing light. count the number of flashes and see if there is a pattern . if you cant see a pattern its probably fault 1 which flashes once then pauses so it look continuous. if that the case the machine is reporting NTC failure. first thing to check is the wires in the door as it leave the bottom of the door as they are prone to break. be careful as lots of wires are the same colour so you have to know which one goes where

Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave, I will check it out

Comment

Have taken a cursory look at the wires under the door and I can't see any breaks in the wire. The start light is blinking twice then pause then blink twice etc.

Comment

fault 2 is water leakage

in the base of the machine where the motor is etc is a polystyrene float that detects water take the lower cove off under the door, mop out water ( plug out) . Then run machine with cover off while watching for leaks

Dave

Comment

I have taken off the front cover and yes, it was full of water. Cleaned and restarted, it's leaking. I can't see exactly where it's coming from but it's spraying the back plate at the far right side. I think it may be the main motor at the back right, and maybe a pipe is loose or something. Without actually taking the whole unit out there's no way to get to it as far as I can tell. Is this a common fault, ie a circlip just needs a tighten or something? Thanks

Comment

there is a hose coming out of the main motor sounds like this is split. water is under pressure at this point so it will spray out

got 2 models with same model number so need the long 12nc to see which you have

early one seems to be a hose later one this hose seems to come with the motor

have had this hose fail a few times

Dave

Comment

Where can I get a replacement hose? Looked online but not found one. Thanks again.

Comment

Just looked on here and found a hose that fits the dwf 415. Would that fit mine?

Comment

give me the link

or

do you mean this one

https://shop.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/4812...onnection-hose

if the hose on your machine look like this one then there is a good chance it will fit

Dave
                    Last edited by electrofix; 10-02-19, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Thanks Dave, will pull it out next weekend. Can wash up by hand until then.

Comment

reading the note at the top of the spare part page says there could be 2 hoses depending on motor

looks like 1 hose is the same both ends whereas the other is not

Dave

hoses.jpg

Comment

Affresh

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X