Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosch Dishwasher Emptying Fault

Hi, my bosch classixx has started to leave itself full of water after a normal wash, this doesnt happen on a quick wash. ive cleaned out the drain pipe, although it was cleanish and the pump has had a clean too. but still the problem persists.
    Any ideas?
    Last edited by electrofix; 07-04-19, 02:43 PM.

that's sound odd

if it happened on all washes I could see it but to only happen on a long wash does not make sense

not sure which model you have because you did not post it but are there any error codes showing ?

Dave

Comment

No error codes, just happens on a normal wash and because its not draining it seems to be using old water and nothing is really clean. eco and quick work but they're no good for dirty plates and pots

Comment

no ideas on that one

its one of those jobs we would have to see.

is it heating ok ?

what is the Enr number ?

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by electrofix View Post
          no ideas on that one

its one of those jobs we would have to see.

is it heating ok ?

what is the Enr number ?

Dave
          No error numbers, heating is fine. bloody hot when you've got to empty it with a mug. lol

Comment

the Enr is the model number of the appliance not an error code. at the moment all we know is its a Bosch dishwasher. the Enr will tell us which system the machine uses and the FD code will date it

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by electrofix View Post
              the Enr is the model number of the appliance not an error code. at the moment all we know is its a Bosch dishwasher. the Enr will tell us which system the machine uses and the FD code will date it

Dave
              sorry, reading on a phone. looked like err. i'll drag it out again in the morning . i do know its a 2012 classixx . pretty basic. normal/eco/quick/rinse.

Comment

you don't need to drag it out its on the door most likely at the top

Dave

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
                Working...
                X