X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nst197
    started a topic Lamona HJA8630 leaking from bottom of door

Lamona HJA8630 leaking from bottom of door

Can anyone tell me what's likely to be the problem that is causing this symptom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py4TGleej5Q

I've tried replacing both the seals but it's still leaking. Don't know if I've done something wrong or something else is up.

• electrofix
    replied
    if you open the door and the lower bar is dragging in the water when you turn it by hand they its way too high

check the jets in the bars for blockages, if some are blocked then the rest of them are more powerful and can get places where they shouldn't

check the door seal all the way round don't forget it can leak at the top and run round. ie where you get the leak does not mean that is where the problem is

Dave

Leave a comment:

• nst197
    replied
    I'm assuming the door isn't supposed to form a completely watertight seal and a certain amount of leakage around the corners of the door is to be expected. The fact there is two plastic gutters in front of the bottom seal for collecting water also seems to suggest this. Is that right?

I'm wondering if the issue is just that the water level is too high to start with which is why the water is splashing out more than it should. Does anyone know what the correct level is for the water to be at when I open the door?

Leave a comment:

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
Working...
X