Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LG dishwasher replace supply hose

Hi All,
    I have an LG dishwasher LD1452WFEN2, the service manual is here. I have a leak (drop every few seconds) from the connector between the supply hose and the tap, indicated by the arrow in the photograph below. My questions are two:
    1. Does this leak require the replacement of the entire hose assembly? I can't feel a crack or anything inside when I remove the filters. If I coat the whole thing in silicon once it is attached to the tap do you think this is workable?
    2. If I need to replace the assembly, how do I detach the black wires as shown in the second photograph? I got to this point by removing the left hand side of the dishwasher, but I'll never be able to reach the wire terminals without disassembling something more. I have previously removed up to the sump assembly, do I need to do this again?

Cheers!
    James

Attached Files

it will be a complete hose assembly

to disconnect both the pipe and the wires you would have to dismantle the machine and trace where they are connected

the reason the do this is to stop possible leaks. with the inlet valve at the tap end of the flexible hose the hose is not under high pressure unless the valve is activated. So it cant burst in the middle of the night or anything like that

Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave. Do you guess I'll need to go through the middle of the dishwasher (remove the sump and access from there) or if there is a way to do it from the outside?

Comment

short answer

Don't know

see if the sides come off and take it from there.

would check on price and availability of part first.

we cant help with that as uk models will be different model numbers

Dave

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
        Working...
        X